* If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on fire, then you got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience – Robert Fulghum.
* Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional – M. Kathleen Casey.
* If you’re going through hell, keep going – Winston Churchill.
* We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, “Why did this happen to me?” unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness that comes our way – Author Unknown.
* A bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn – Author Unknown.
* The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief – William Shakespeare, Othello.
* I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much – Mother Teresa.
* The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work – Harry Golden.
* You can’t run away from trouble. There ain’t no place that far – Uncle Remus.
* If I had a formula for bypassing trouble, I would not pass it round. Trouble creates a capacity to handle it. I don’t embrace trouble; that’s as bad as treating it as an enemy. But I do say meet it as a friend, for you’ll see a lot of it and had better be on speaking terms with it – Oliver Wendell Holmes.
Visual Courtesy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dawn-pinkchick