* “You see things and say ‘Why?’ but I dream things and say ‘Why not?'”George Bernard Shaw.
* “The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in moments of comfort and convenience but how he stands at times of controversy and challenges.”
– Martin Luther King Jr.
* “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
– Mark Twain.
* “That some achieve great success is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.”
– Abraham Lincoln.
* “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in that gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
– Theodore Roosevelt.
* “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.”
– Winston Churchill.
* “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
– Thomas Edison.
Visual Courtesy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotomaker/